Located in the southwestern region of Turkey, Bodrum is a tranquil port city with something for people of all ages and tastes. The 15th century Bodrum Castle features the Museum of Underwater Archeology and competes with the Mausoleum of Mausolus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, as the city’s most popular tourist destination. With a picturesque harbor that is ideal for boating, Bodrum also features quaint stores and boutiques, authentic dining options and numerous must-see cultural attractions.
Climate: July has an average temperature of 29C. August is the most popular month for swimming, when temperatures average 35C. Winters are mild and humid.
Port: Frequent ferries will whisk on an exhilarating journey to Knidos, Kos, Rhodes, Kalymnos, Leros and beyond.
Bus: Journeys from central Bodrum to virtually anywhere in Turkey will treat you to the most picturesque landscapes imaginable.
Airports: With both international and domestic services, Milas–Bodrum Airport is located 36 kilometres from Bodrum city centre, while Kos Island International Airport, is 70 kilometres away. Kos airport offers seasonal flights from different countries and is accessible by boat from Bodrum across a 20-kilometre stretch of the Aegean.
International direct flights to Milas - Bodrum Airport (BJV) from UK, including:
- Belfast International
- Birmingham International Airport
- Glasgow International Airport
- Leeds Bradford
- London Gatwick
- Manchester International
- Nottingham East Midlands Airport
International direct flights to Milas - Bodrum Airport (BJV) from Germany and Switzerland, including:
- Düsseldorf Rhein Ruhr
- Frankfurt International Airport
- Geneva Airport
- Munich International airport
- Zurich Airport
We are pleased to arrange for you a private transfer from Milas - Bodrum Airport (BJV) with a chauffer or taxi service and drive you directly to Caresse, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa. Kindly click below to submit your request and our concierge team will reply back to you within 48 hours from your submission.
- Mercedes Vito (4 pax)- €85 per way
- Mercedes Sprinter (11 pax)- €100 per way
- Mercedes E 250 (3 pax)- €100 per way
*Rates exclude 18% VAT.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO CARESSE RESORT
Milas - Bodrum Airport (BJV) - Click for Google Maps Directions
- Get on Muğla Bodrum Yolu/D330 from Milas-Bodrum Havaalanı Yolu
- Follow D330 to Kavaklı Sarnıç Cd. in Bodrum
- Take Gavaklı Sarnıç Cd., Bergamut Cd. and Zakkum Cd. to your destination in Gümbet Mahallesi
- Follow the signs to arrive to the resort
Map Coordinates: 37.0219273, 27.3887103